- Airport: 15 minutes by car / taxi
- Athinios Port: 10 minutes by car / taxi
- Caldera beach: 2-5 minutes on feet just 60 m below the hotel
- Red beach: 3 minutes by car / 20 minutes on foot
- Black-sand beach: 10 minutes by car
- Akrotiri Bronze-Age excavations (scheduled to reopen in 2012!): 15 minute on foot, 2 minutes by car
- Fira town: 15 minutes by car / 20 minutes by local bus (bus stop opposite the hotel)
- Akrotiri village: 5 minutes on foot
- nearest minimarket: 1 minute on foot
- nearest taverna: 5 minutes on foot
- car or scooter rental: 3 minutes on foot
- best hiking trails: some start right at the hotel...
Location of Hotel Goulielmos, Santorini:How to get there: The Goulielmos Hotel is situated in a magnificent location on the caldera rim at the entrance to Akrotiri village on the southern peninsula of Santorini. When you arrive by plane or boat, we can in many cases come and pick you up if you let us know in advance. If you take a taxi, or hve a rental car, you'll find the hotel easily on your right (caldera) side with a big white sign at the road, just after passing the village sign "Akrotiri" when coming from the rest of the island. There is space for parking next to the reception hall.